Welcome to Your New Website
The trustees are happy to present this new comprehensive website with complete information and tools to help you get the most out of your benefit programs. Under the various fund/plan information you can find the following:
- The Summary Plan Description lists the table of contents, including all major document headings. You can browse through the sections to find information on eligibility, plan benefits, and more.
- The Forms section contains forms you will need for enrollment, designating a beneficiary, or for changing your address. You can fill these out online and print out the completed forms for mailing to the Fund office or uploading them using the Secure Document Exchange function.
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section contains numerous commonly asked questions answered in plain language.
- The Links section connects you with resources available on external websites such as plan carriers, government agencies, or health and retirement information sites.
- The LifeEvents section provides you with helpful information on what you need to do regarding benefits when any major event happens in your life; positive events such as Marriage, Birth, or Retirement and negative events such as Death, Disability, Unemployment or Divorce. In addition, the section contains general financial planning information you might want to be aware of and links to external sites that might be of interest to you if you want to do further research about the event affecting you.