- Davis Vision – Davis Vision’s extensive network of nearly 11,000 doctors nationwide makes it possible for the majority of active and retired Fund Participants to receive services from a doctor in the network. To locate the in-network doctors nearest to You, just call 1-800-999-5431 or access the Davis Vision website at www.davisvision.com and use the “Find a Doctor” feature.
- DDS – DDS has a panel of participating dentists that accept full or partial assignment for all covered services. Visit their site to find a participating provider. You will be asked to enter a group number. For PLAN A, use Group 25-A. For PLAN B, use Group 25-B.
- Magnacare – If you use an out-of-network hearing care provider, your claims should be sent to MagnaCare.
- Medco Health/Express Scripts – Express Scripts administers the Prescription Plan for the Fund.
- National EAP – The Trustees have contracted with National EAP, Inc., a confidential assistance program that is available to Participants and their dependents who may be experiencing work/life issues that could interfere with overall productivity.
- Medicare – Medicare’s site has information on coverage, eligibility, enrollment, your Medicare card, replacement card ordering, address changes, and help with health care costs. In addition, you can find out about how to choose a nursing home (alternatives, payment, checklist, patient rights), helpful contacts, view, download, or order Medicare or health related publications, info on how to recognize and prevent fraud and abuse, and material to help you stay healthy.
- Social Security – The Social Security Administration is in charge of enrolling Americans, collecting contributions from payroll taxes, and providing benefits to seniors, beneficiaries, and disabled persons. The web site allows you to request a detailed earnings history and learn about your coverage under Social Security.
- NY State Workers Comp – The New York State Workers’ Compensation Board protects the rights of employees and employers by ensuring the proper delivery of benefits to those who are injured or ill, and by promoting compliance with the law.
- NY State Disability Site – This benefit can be used by those who become sick or injured while off the job site.