Complete & Print Forms – You can complete most of the forms listed below right on your computer before you print. Simply click on a field in the form and type in the appropriate information. Then print the completed form, sign and mail it to the Trust Office.
- Alternate Payee Application for Benefits – Use this form to make application for payment or transfers of the amount to which an alternate payee is entitled.
- Application for Retirement Benefits – Use this form to apply for a benefit from the 401(k) Fund which cannot be paid in the married couple form.
- Application for Termination Benefit – Use this form to apply for payment of a benefit when you have not worked for a contributing employer for at least 12 months.
- Beneficiary Application and Election Form – Use this form if you are the beneficiary of a deceased participant to apply for a benefit payment.
- Beneficiary Designation Form – Use this form to designate beneficiaries.
- Change of Address Form – Use this form to change your record of address. It is important to keep your address up to date with the Fund.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form – Use this form to authorize the I.B.E.W. Local 25 401(k) Fund to make Direct Deposits to your financial institution.
- Estate Application for Benefits – Use this form to apply for a benefit payment to be paid to the estate of a deceased participant.
- Loan Application and Procedures – Use this form to apply for a loan from your account in the 401(k) Fund.
- Trust Application for Benefits – Use this form to make apply for payment of the amount to which the Trust is entitled.