- AARP – AARP is an association of over 30,000,000 seniors whose stated goal is to shape and enrich the experience of aging for their members and for all Americans. Their site contains much content of interest to seniors and access to all the products sold by AARP.
- About Senior Living – About.com guide to senior living, retirement, active living, and more.
- Age of Reason – Over 5,000 Links to sites of interest to the over 50 age group.
- Nolo – Retirement Planning – Providing articles and information on saving for retirement, working after retirement, withdrawing money from your 401(k) plan, and planning for a healthy and happy retirement.
- Retirement Net – Retirement communities, homes and properties – including active retirement communities and adult real estate developments, assisted living and continuing care, etc.
- Yahoo.com Retirement – Information on retirement planning, retirement calculators and tools, sections on retirement basics.
- Department of Labor – The Department of Labor has principal jurisdiction over the law known as ERISA. ERISA sets uniform minimum standards to assure that employee benefit plans are established and maintained in a fair and financially sound manner. This Pension Plan is regulated by ERISA.
- IRS – The Internal Revenue Service, whatever you think of it, maintains a pretty cool web site. You can download forms, look up laws, and read about taxes in plain English on the IRS web site.
- NCHS – This site contains information on where to write for vital records such as birth, death, marriage, or divorce.
- PBGC – The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) protects the retirement incomes of about 43 million American workers — one of every three working persons — including participants in this Pension Plan.
- Social Security Administration – The Social Security Administration is in charge of enrolling Americans, collecting contributions from payroll taxes, and providing benefits to seniors, beneficiaries, and disabled persons. The web site allows you to request a detailed earnings history and learn about your coverage under Social Security.