Complete & Print Forms – You can complete most of the forms listed below right on your computer before you print. Simply click on a field in the form and type in the appropriate information. Then print the completed form, sign and mail it to the Trust Office.


  • ACH Deposit Authorization Form – Use this form to elect to receive payment of benefits from the I.B.E.W. Local 25 Vacation and Holiday Trust Fund via ACH Deposit.
  • Change of Address Form – Use this form to change your record of address. It is important to keep your address up to date with the Fund.